Saturday, March 17, 2012

Is that you Jose Manalo?

Ok. I was done for my work today. Kinda exhausted because of too much talking just resolve my client's concern. When i was heading home i took some of food near to our office and grab some biscuits. Ok enough of this i know this doesn't make sense because the title, Let's cut the chase. And to the main topic. OK, One of my friend took a DAMN Stupid HAIRCUT and guess what?. He chose a fucking great hairstyle and FUCK he look LIKE Jose Manalo. Just look the Damn picure.
DAMN! I was LMAO when i saw him. He really look likes the picture from above. I thought "Juan for all, All for Juan" cast is in our street.  And I was like "Wow there's a celebrity here! wooo". I wish i have some of his picture just a stolen or snapshot so that i could prove to you guys that he really looks like him. HAHAHAHA. Peace DUDE. And his NAME is Christopher Pangilinan look at the picture below imagine his haircut as Jose's Hair-Do. Look the picture IMAGINE IT. It pains me in the stomach! Promise i will capture a picture of him off-guard!

Long-Haired Jose Manalo


See the Difference between them. Binubuyog!

No comments:

Post a Comment