Thursday, November 4, 2010

To you

So now you're running away from me
It's hard to see clearly to you

When I make you angry
You're stuck in the past

And now you're screaming
So can you forgive me? 
Can you?

I know I've treated you badly
really badlyBut I am still here


Sometimes I wonder to myself
why I'm still waiting
Sometimes I'm shaking to my knees
that's how you make me

I stumble in front of you

Sometimes I question myself why I'm still here
Then maybe JUST maybe

You're right
Sometimes I think I'm going crazy


And now you wish that you meant something
And now you wish that you met someone
And now you wish that you meant something to somebody else

Just turn your back and then you make me feel so crazy

You know I would wait for ever
Yes I would wait


You've said you don't have good friends
If you're afraid being alone
Don't be,
You're not
You still have me
Staying by your side
Gives me a zeal
I needed to strive for more

No comments:

Post a Comment