Saturday, October 30, 2010

Your smile is my zeal
Inside this ever changing landscape
I struggle to accept, that it's true
I'll toss my useless pride into the wind now
And pray that kindness will awaken within me somehow
I'll wrap my strength and valor
Because i can't face this bitter world alone
Remember the thing that i really wanted
Because i know deep inside my heart,
I just wanted to be on your side
Even now
After each others farewell
I want to find someone like you
Showing me a new path to walk on
And for long as i remember
That's the way my world takes shape
And just staring back across the world back at you now
I still want you inside my future somehow
Though you're so far away 
That i can't even hear your all the words you say
And sweet smiles in your face
Somehow we shared a bond that will stay
I hope that our dreams can come true
I will pray every single day
Wishing from your heart
That we could be friends forever
We shouldn't see each other right now
I wish will meet again somehow
And stare each others eyes
Walking the down the path with our lights
We may not know where were headed now
Even if we lose our way
We'll find the light of the day
Even if seasons may change
This moments of you fades away
I'll just recall the melodies
Some things will never fade
My precious memories with you


No comments:

Post a Comment